Manuelas Jahr in Idaho geht zu Ende

manu.jpg

I'll be back soon, as most of you know!  
The ‘city of Kimberly' is the Town I've been living in for the last 10 months. A friend of mine took this picture while we where on our way to our Graduation Ceremony.

Hey Hobler and everyone reading this!!!

My exchange year is coming to an end. It was an amazing and unbelievable experience that I will never forget in my entire life! I made some amazing fiends, had an awesome host family, made unbelievable experiences and learned many different things and even graduated high school on Tuesday.

I hope I can give you an insight with following pictures. They will show you some of my experiences here in the United States, my awesome friends and the many Moments that I will never ever forget in my entire Life!

manu2.jpg

This picture was taken right before we graduated. We all wore red shoes to match our school colors white, black, and red.

manu3.jpgtatoo.jpg
This shows my awesome friend Alley and me waiting for her to get her tattoo. On one of our many trips to Boise, the capital of Idaho, she decided spontaneously to get a tattoo. It turned out really well. It means peace and love in Arabic.

manu9.jpg

Me, trying to sneak Silly-String into the ceremony. 
As the Principal announces us as the class of 2008, the whole class got out these aerosol cans and we got berried under many layers of the flexible, brightly-colored plastic strings.

manu0.jpg

manu4.jpg

This is some of us at one of the many basketball games we went to, to cheer on our school. In America sports are a very important part of the school life. It seems like sometimes sports are more important than education. Many of my friends got Scholarships for all kinds of sports: Football, Basketball, Baseball, Volleyball, Track, Golf and Wrestling. 

manu5.jpg
Hailey, Shiley and I on our sushi-night. Once every month we get together to make sushi rolls. They are delicious.
manu6.jpg
My friend Alley and I on Valentines-day. 

manuu.jpg
manu7.jpg
manu8.jpg
And of course PROM. It is a big deal here in America. All the girls and guys get dressed up after they spent their special day with the Date and Prom group. The first two pictures show my prom group at the dinner before the dance. The second one shows Eric and me in the nearby canyon. It was a beautiful and magical night.

I hope I gave you some good insights of my year here in the United States.

In case someone has questions about my experience, or is interested to make a exchange year themselves, don't hesitate to ask. I recommend it to EVERYONE. It is absolutely worth it. You don't get any other chances to spend a whole year as an American teenage high-school student. It will change your life.

Dear Hobler, I will see you soon!!!

Peace out

Anschrift

WFO - Heinrich Kunter
Guntschnastr. 1 - 39100 Bozen
Tel 0471 281054
Außensitz: Cadornastr. 12a
Tel 0471 261065
os-wfo.bozen@schule.suedtirol.it
wfo.bozen@pec.prov.bz.it
Steuernr. 8000 244 0214
CUU: UFWMKM

Öffnungszeiten Sekretariat:
MO - FR:  8:00 - 10:45 Uhr
an Schultagen: 14:30 - 16:00 Uhr

Schüler/innen helfen Schüler/innen

Plattform für Nachhilfeangebot von WFO-Schüler/innen
Link: Schüler/innen helfen Schüler/innen

info13

Prep centre logo CMYK

Follow us on

Freie Stellen und Supplenzstellen

Kriterien der Schulführungskraft für die Direktvergabe von freien Stellen und Supplenzstellen: Link

Bewerbung für eine Supplenzstelle

Sie möchten an unserer Schule unterrichten? Bitte tragen Sie sich hier ein: www.blikk.it/supplenz

NEU! Präsentationsvideo WFO.bz

Zentrum für Information und Beratung - ZIB

zib

Unser ZIB bietet Information und Beratung zu verschiedenen Themen. Weitere Informationen.

Logo ProLinguaE farbe rgb

Erasmus ELLEu

DE Finanziert von der Europäischen Union POS

PNRR - Piano Nazionale di Ripresa e Resilienza

PNRR

Schlagwörter

shows   amazing   sports   picture   States   make   class   soon   never   some   pictures   forget   this   experience   that   unbelievable   tattoo   friends   sometimes   before   don't   Idaho   Alley   graduated   important   hope   more   year   like   experiences   here   life   whole   awesome   course   with   school   made   friend   This   Hobler   group   show   America   They   many   than   exchange   entire   United  

Wir nutzen Cookies auf unserer Website. Einige von ihnen sind essenziell für den Betrieb der Seite, während andere uns helfen, diese Website und die Nutzererfahrung zu verbessern (Tracking Cookies). Sie können selbst entscheiden, ob Sie die Cookies zulassen möchten. Bitte beachten Sie, dass bei einer Ablehnung womöglich nicht mehr alle Funktionalitäten der Seite zur Verfügung stehen.